Monday, May 07, 2007

First Day With My Ipod Video At Work!!!!

I worked all weekend to put lots of content encoded and uploaded to my new shiny toy and what do you know? It rocked at work!!!!

It is plenty small enough to conceal when need be, big enough to get plenty of enjoyment out of the content on the screen. I could put it at arms length and easily see everything that was going on in a very well lighted environment. If it was darker it would have been better but as it was it was more than satisfying.

I watched two episodes of Dexter, not the beloved Cartoon Network toon but the series about a forensics investigator who is also a serial killer. It is pretty cutting edge as far as subject matter goes. It is witty, excellent writing, and so far a very good storyline that seems like it is going to span the entire season, which I have the whole thing loaded on my handy little gadget:)

What a wonderful time we live in!!!! I can only imagine what another twenty years will bring!!!!
So all in all I believe it is a more than worthy investment and will soon be loading content to help bring more creativity to my writing....as soon as I find out what that content is:)

No comments: