Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Drive

Finally I found a video converter that got the Drive game right so I was able to load it up on my Ipod. I converted it twice with another converter but Itunes would not load it onto my Ipod. So after a couple of minutes of searching I found another program.

With joy and happiness I was thrilled when it converted the game and loaded into Itunes. Then I synced the Ipod and BAM!!!! The Drive was there, waiting for me to watch it!

The great duel between Elway and Kosar for the AFC Championship!!!!

What an incredible game it was too! Cold, windy, and just the right setting for one of the most talked about feats in the NFL. An Elway comback!

Tonight there is a Storm game, we take on the Brooklyn Kings. Always a good game when the Kings come to town. It is sprinkling a little outside right now. Nice and cool.

Looks like it is going to be a really good day!!!!

No comments: