Wednesday, May 02, 2007

No Blog Update Today

I just don't have much to say this morning. I slept kind of restless, had some funky dreams. One of them I really liked though! I wanted to make a pub that was better than my local beloved pub! That was a pretty nice dream!!!!

I had lots of plans for it, lots of plans that don't really come to mind now that I'm sitting here trying to tell everyone that I'm not going to have a blog post today. But it was a very nice place from what I do remember! A place my friends would love to come to and hang out with me. A place where even people who didn't like me would love to hang out at!

A place where everyone felt very comfortable and at home. Yep a really nice place.

Anyway I have to get on quickly now to tell you sorry, there will be no blog post today, sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: