Friday, May 25, 2007

A Four Day Weekend!!!!

Yes it is a four day weekend! Those are always good!

Last night I went out with Sass for a couple of drinks at Callahan's and then went to another place to watch karaoke. Sass's brother showed up as well and has a script for me to read over and see about filming it.

There was an internet outage since last night and it just came back up. I just warmed up some left over lasagna for breakfast and have made out the monthly bills. It is a nice day out and I still have many errands to run today.

I am thinking about going to see Pirates 3 today. That looks amazing! I can't wait for this one, I am hoping that it won't be another Spiderman 3 disappointment. I don't think it will be, the last two have been incredible!

Its going to be a good weekend!

No comments: