Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No Research

I've done almost no research this year for fantasy football, a mainstay of my sporting life for the past sixteen years. I've just got little interest in it this season. I'm in two leagues, one I've been in for those sixteen years and the other I founded as a keeper league.

I can't give up my spot in either as they would be hard to gain entry back into once my interest does return though. So I'll stick through a passionless season this year and I know my interest will return next season. It's just a lot of real life issues have collided at one time and that has drained my interest in most sports period.

All in all I know my interest will return, I know my smile will return, and I know that I'll be refreshed in a few months but it'll be a struggle for a while. I'm up to it though.

No comments: