Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Finished

After being in an uncomfortable plastic chair for the last three shifts at Walmart I should be finished with that portion of everything. Next I'll be on the floor doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I had a taste of it last night and honestly it's a lot like stir fry cooking.

It's very hard to screw up where I'm at, you look at stuff, get stuff, and put stuff out. It's not even that tedious and it should go fast. Another guy there is in the exact same boat I am, works almost the same hours, and has two teenage girls. He works a full time job during the day and the same hours at night, just not as many as I will be working.

The way The Date and I have figured, and I've run these numbers a hundred times already by myself, I should be close to quitting right around tax return time. I've probably said that before but that's how I keep reminding myself it's temporary and we'll make it through this too.

Eye on the prize, Dave Ramsay would be proud!

No comments: