Saturday, July 15, 2006

Auditions!!!!

Yep!
Today is a huge day!!!!

First up at noon are auditions for Chris's project "The Passing Drummers", then a going away party for a local actor. Most if not all of my cast will be there so I'll be able to run some ideas by them and see how it goes.

I am positive I want to shoot it against a green screen like I mentioned before. My photograher friend was animate about that and thought it would add a ton of production value. The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea.

It'll provide some much needed real life experience for future projects.

Now after the first five episodes of Deadwood all I can say is WOW! What an incredible show!!!!

So far it is everything I wanted it to be but there is a small drawback and that is that Bullock is becoming a background character instead of the main character. That is just my opinion because he has a lot of lines but they seem to be less important.

There was an incredible and brutal fight in the fifth episode and that is all the spoiler you are going to get from me. If you see it you will see a fight you have never seen before, raw, mean, viscious.

Deadwood continues to be the best show on TV.

No comments: