Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm Almost Ready Eject

My Super Sweet 16 is about ready to do me in my friends.

Seeing these spoiled, rich, superficial, sixteen year old kids having these huge b-day parties is turning my stomach.

I'm serious, I've got double vision, nausea, and I think I'm running a fever after just a few minutes.

I feel like Ted Ferguson: Bud Light Daredevil except it is just after 8 a.m. and way too early for any alcohol.

I remember a time when MTV had music videos, that was all they did....well that and lots of commercials.

Now I'm getting this spoiled kid who needs a beat down from her parents who is demanding a $50,000.00 per night mansion, band, and dying her two dogs pink or else her life will just be ruined forever.

It turns my stomache as she makes out her guest list, as if a mansion isn't big enough to have the student body of three entire high schools.

Then the climax of the whole show, she gets a SUV which she was against. Her parents wanted a safe car for her and demanded on the SUV route.

When the SUV was revealed she was nearly in tears of disappointment, then Daddy made an annoucement and gave her a Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder or something expensive.

Her Daddy owns three dealerships so she feels entitled to the world.

I think I need some Pepto....Please forgive me if I have to abandon this experiment early.

No comments: