Saturday, July 08, 2006

I Survived But Barely

To wrap up this insane experiment I just have to say that I think I'll pull through.
I didn't need to call 911 or go to the emergency room.

I think my Ebola is fading now, the bleeding has stopped.

I went into this experiment as an idealistic, optimistic person with hope for humanity.

I'm different now, my faith in humanity has been shaken to its core.

I don't understand how watching spoiled kids act snobbish has turned into entertainment, I don't understand how a network has a audience and they show thousands of commercials, I don't understand how a network called Music Television can be called that without playing MUSIC videos!

Most of all I don't understand why I did this.
It hurt, I feel dumber now.

I feel I have lost something, something important but I am sure that the Ebola is gone now.

I need sleep.

No comments: