Sunday, July 16, 2006

Successful Auditions!!!!

The auditions were very successful yesterday!!!!

There was actually an abundance of actors who showed up to try out. Many of the parts were cast with a couple of key roles up in the air for the moment but I'm sure that today they will be filled.

There was a pretty good get together for the actor who is going away to LA this week. The host family was out of their way gracious and as it so happens a part of my project that will start production after the local musical is over with. Hopefully it will be as funny as I believe it will be.

One of the guests didn't really like my anti-Che shirt but that is alright:) I joyfully accept differences of opinion and debate. I mean that is what makes this such a great country since you can actually express such an opinion without fear of being into a Cuban gulag.

My Powerball group had a ticket that hit four out of six numbers but without the Powerball, just two more and we would have been splitting a hundred million dollars.

The production values would have dramatically increased on my project.

No comments: