Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Project

Is coming along nicely!

I believe I have added an additional talent to the mix in addition to the main three people I have already for the main part.

I want to spill it right here but I just can't until I actually get it made and uploaded. This is going to be such a fun project!

It will be easy for the actors involved.
They will have no lines to memorize.
More episodes can be filmed per week if the actors are up to it and their schedules allow.
There will be very short shooting times, more than likely less than one hour per episode to start and less as everyone gets better at it.
The most important thing is that it is going to be a LOT OF FUN for everyone!!!!

I am looking forward to this project! It will be a blast and I need that right now!!!!

As an aside, Mr. Hyde is making a complete mess at his new position. That idiot couldn't manage his way out of a paper sack.

Glad he isn't our problem now!

No comments: