Monday, July 24, 2006

Back In The Barrel

Yep, Monday has come again.

Once again everyone heads back to work to climb that grueling mountain that is Monday thru Friday so that we can sit on the peak and enjoy the view that is the weekend.

I've got all my bills paid even have a nice bit of coin left over for the next two weeks. Life is pretty good with the projects that are going on and upcoming.

It is still hot but not as hot as it was last week. This week is supposed to be cooler, in the 90's.
Not cool but better than the triple digits of last week.

Everything is getting out of that holding pattern I felt like I was in for a while. Things are moving, maybe at a glacial pace but they are moving in a good way.

I've got a slow drain, not in the house, I'm sure that tree roots have gotten into the sewer pipe. It has happened before and that was about four years ago so I'm going to have to call a plumber to snake out the line and I'll be good for another four years. The problem is that I have a big tree that is within ten feet of my main so it happens.

No big deal. Just one more little jagged cliff to overcome on the way back up the mountain.

No comments: