Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Cast Is Set

It was a pretty good day overall.

We had three people read who were being considered for some important parts and everything fell into place finally.

It was a good time and then we went out to lunch to discuss the final cast list.

Chris will take on one of the main roles himself. He was concerned about adding himself to the cast as he thought it might take more of his time up and he didn't know if he could handle being an actor and director at the same time.

The whole thing is coming together and today was a major step in that direction.

Now for some bad news. I have a dual monitor set up for editing purposes and one of my monitors quit this morning. It refuses to power up. It just sits there looking all blank and dead. Yeah I changed outlets, unplugged it for a while, did all that basic troubleshooting to no avail.

So I have sent in an email to the company I bought it from to see what they can do about it.
I love these monitors! Twin 19'' LCDs make for an imposing desktop!!!! I miss it already!!!!

No comments: