Thursday, July 20, 2006

World Series Of Pop Culture

Amazingly I saw this show and did very well....sheesh.

What does that tell me?

I've probably spent too many hours around a tv. So yeah I've wasted a lot of my life.....

I don't feel good about it.

I mean exactly what is that kind of knowledge going to do for you? Nothing? Probably correct!

I almost feel ashamed I knew that much about pop culture.

I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody....instead of a nobody....which is what I am, to paraphrase one of my favorite movies.

See what I mean?!?!?!
So what if I know the names of the ghosts in Pac-Man.
So what if I know nearly every 80's metal video.
So what if I know every episode of every incarnation of Star Trek.
So what....I'm actually fine with who I am and what I know, that can't be that wasted can it?

No comments: