Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Night!!!!

Pirates has opened up today and it is the must see movie this weekend!

I'll post my spoiler free generic review as soon as I've seen it. In other news I am shopping around for some custom made T-shirts for the project that I built the set for the other day.

I want the actors to have matching shirts for the series and they are down for that too! Everyone I have ran my show idea by has thought it was going to be hilarious!

The best part is that it is very easy to produce, the cost per episode will be minimal and even that multiple episodes can be filmed per week if the actor's stamina holds out!!!!

That part will be completely up to them and their schedules. The more they are up for then the more we will film. I have a feeling that once we get started we will enjoy it so much that we probably will film more than one episode per week.

Production will start after July 20th so stay tuned my friends!!!!

No comments: