Saturday, July 08, 2006

For The Sake Of

Everything good I can't understand why this channel is still on the air.

My filmmaker partner Chris believes that it is a way to have mindless entertainment without no thinking involved and a way to justify expensive purchases in a vicarious way.

I don't use bad behavior to justify other bad behavior but I'm sure there are some people who do watch MTV for that purpose.

Did I mention I feel sick?

The last show was Why Can't I Be You?

Where a socially inept person is mentored by someone they admire from afar.

I don't know exactly what to say about this show other than there have been a thousand movies with the same premise and it was old then.

Other than the awkward feeling that someone admires you from afar and want your life, the show was only bad from there on. I suppose that if both of the subjects were actually for real and not actors of any kind then I believe that there was probably some good done for these guys.

They seemed more confident and self assured....

As for Room Raiders.....AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!

A very tough show to watch.

Just a hour to go before I can watch something else....if I don't make it just know that I did my best!

No comments: