Sunday, July 30, 2006

It Is Almost Time!!!!

For a few things!!!!

First my project now has a starting date!
August 13th shall be the filming date!!!!
Everyone's schedules line up on that magic day so we will begin then!!!!

Yeah I'm excited!

Secondly it is getting to be that time of year when everyone is studying the NFL training camps and tyring to suck up all of the knowledge you can get your hands on to make a solid team!

Yes it is very exciting!!!!

The NFL channel on Sirius has been invaluable as they are in the process of going to every single camp and getting the inside scoop!!!!

I do believe I'll have that same edge I had last year on my league with one exception. One of my friends and the commissioner of the league has Sirius and I know he is doing the same thing so I anticipate him coming in second this year.

Reggie Bush ended his holdout yesterday and has gotten into camp. He should be a very effective player with all of the weapons that the Saints have. He will do what he is supposed to and create mismatches. He'll keep the D honest and force them to play him.

Vince Young however will likely be a bust of Leaf like proportions. Yeah he might be very athletic but in the NFL you have to have the total package and he is as dumb as a box of rocks but I bet that there will be some idiots out there who will draft him anyway. He isn't Culpepper folks and won't have monster numbers. In fact I would imagine he will become a defenseive squads favorite QB if he even gets to play at all.

Yes there are a lot of amazing things that are about ready to happen my friends and I'm happy they are!!!!

No comments: