Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy Friday!!!!

This is the bright spot of my week!

The one day of the week where almost nothing bothers me at all!

Not only that but when I get off work I know that the plumber will be here so that I can have my sewer line snaked out and get the roots out of there. I am starting not to like it when the water pools up around my feet when I shower.

Anyway, there isn't a lot of cleverness rolling around in my head this morning so this probably won't be a long post but I have a long time friend coming over tomorrow to spend some time with. I haven't seen her in a long time and I'm looking forward to seeing a movie with her!

Yesterday at lunch I purchased the needed props for my upcoming project! Well they aren't so much props as they are essential to putting everything together!

I still want to tell you what it is SO BAD but I just can't at the moment! The musical is almost over with, I believe this is the last weekend for it and then I plan on meeting with everyone involved and puttting it in concrete!!!!

This is going to be such a fun project! I can't wait to get it going!!!!

No comments: