Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Am Starting My Fourth Day Without Caffeine

I know I'm a caffeine fiend. I need it and as far as mood altering drugs go it is probably the most widely available.

I've got a twelve pack of Coke in the fridge that hasn't been touched. I bought a Orange Vanilla Sprite at Sonic for lunch yesterday but mostly I've been on water.

I just wanted to know if I could actually kick caffeine if I wanted to and despite the three day headache I think I can.

Tomorrow night Chris wants some more casting help so we are going to a local coffee shop in which case my self imposed caffeine drought will end and some serious work will begin.

It is too hot for coffee but an ice coffee would be incredible since the temperatures have been North of 100 every day.

I visited a good friend at work yesterday and he wanted me to try a kahlua vanilla mix I believe and I have to admit it smelled like the best coffee ever while it was setting there brewing!

That was about the hardest thing to turn down since that caffeine creature inside was starving but I did. After last night I think that I could actually go a very long time without caffeine cravings now so YES I can kick it.

I'm pretty happy about that!

No comments: