Tuesday, October 03, 2006

1-2

Yeah, 1-2 this week in fantasy play.

Well the good news is this. The one victory I did score also scored me third place overall this week in my money league. That means that I am going to get ten dollars back!

Woohooo!!!!

However you can balance that with two losses in the fun Yahoo leagues so I still feel I have lost my fantasy touch. We shall see what happens the rest of the season, it is only a quarter over with.

I can't afford another loss in the money league if I am going to have a small shot at the end of the season but in order for that to happen Tiki is going to have to step up and be the RB I drafted.

In other news I reviewed some of the footage we shot Saturday on The Passing Drummers. I was pretty happy with it and Chris seemed to be happy for the most part as well.

That is good and something to build upon.

No comments: