Friday, October 06, 2006

A Three Day Weekend!!!!

Yes my friends I am headed into three days of not being at work!!!!

I wish today was payday as well but I'll take the time off:) See that is the real way they hook you at work, to retain you they give you more time off. It is a devious trap. The longer you work there the more benefits you get and they more time away from there you get. I'm pretty close to being topped out in all of the benefits you can get so I'm deep into the trap.

Tomorrow I'll be filmming on Chris's project and then Sunday is NFL day and then Monday is whatever I want to do day!

I have received some good recipes for the next Drinkbusters which we will be shooting on or within a few days of the 20th! That is the next time all of our schedules line up:) I'm excited about it! I think we will have some real good ones to try this time!!!!

Actually I'm real excited about the next Drinkbusters, it is becoming something I'm enjoying very VERY much and I'm really getting that sense of creative fulfillment that I've been craving!!!!

Can't wait!!!!

No comments: