Thursday, October 26, 2006

How Many Of You

Remember my blog on Sun Ming Ming?
Arguably the tallest man in the world and he plays for the rivals of our local USBL team.

Well you can see footage of him and see what I'm talking about.

He is huge.

Yeah I'm off today my friends. I had a late night and an early morning.

Chris called me last night so I waited until he was up and around and returned his call. He works late nights on Wednesdays. He wants me to be in charge of the camera set ups now and the lights. I'm fast and efficient with stuff like that.

So what am I doing on a day off? Watching classic monster movies of course:)

The Wolf Man, Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man, and House Of Frankenstein. Amazingly all on AMC Monsterfest X. Well it is short lived, next up is House:(

No comments: