Tuesday, October 17, 2006

3-0!!!!

Yeppers, this week not only did I go 3-0 in all three fantasy leagues but I won first place again in my money league gaining me another forty dollars!!!!

Now get this too, in our office pool we pick the games and whoever has the most wins for the week gets twenty dollars, well I won that too!!!!

There was a five way tie going into last night and everyone had Chicago winning. So it came down to the tie breaker points. I had 43 everyone else had less than that. Chicago came from behind last night to win 24-23 over Arizona!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

It was a good day:)

In other news I am shipping my PC back to the builder. He said that it would be very unusual for this power supply to go out but it is still under warranty anyway. I am responsible for shipping it to him and he is responsible for shipping it back. Hopefully it won't take long to fix and I'll have it back within a couple of weeks!!!!

No comments: