Sunday, October 01, 2006

A 0-3 Slide Has Got To End

Hopefully it will end today.

Did I mention that this is the worst start I've ever had in ten years of fantasy play? It has got to come to an end, it just has to!!!!

This just can't go on forever. I'll have to turn in my Fantasy Football Card.

I dropped T.J. Duckett and picked up Ladell Betts. I am now hoping Clinton Portis stubs his toe and has to ride the pine for a few games.

In other news while we had some downtime in the marathon shooting day yesterday a few of us watched Drinkbusters 1x4 and EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!! They thought it was hilarious!!!!

I am very happy for that!!!! Drinkbusters has been a great project. There are just so many positives and the negatives are few and far between.

Dare I say it is nearly a perfect project to work on in our spare time? I think it is!
I've gotten very comfortable with the Greenscreen Keying process. I can edit a episode in about an hour now two at the most. I'm not counting the rendering process.

I can say though that I have experienced a lot of fulfillment in this very very simple project.

No comments: