Thursday, October 19, 2006

Game 7

Well this is supposed to be what baseball is all about. Is anyone outside of St. Louis or anyone who isn't a Mets fan interested?

Well Fox and ESPN don't think so. They have turned over the rights to TBS next year for the baseball playoffs.

Why?

The ratings have been so low that no one is watching anymore. If you aren't a fan you don't care and the fans are dwindling. Minor League baseball is growing in popularity though. That tells me it isn't the sport but the product that the MLB is putting out. You have read about me going on about Barry Bonds and what a disgrace he is to the sport.

I love the USBL and rarely watch the NBA.
I LOVE the NFL though. It is just my sport.

The MLB though? Eh, who cares. I might flip to see a score tonight but I doubt there will be much else.

It is October and I'm enjoying some classic Universal Monster Movies:)

No comments: