Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!!

This is a great time of year my friends. The weather is cooling down nicely, the leaves coat the ground, and it just feels nice outside.

This past week I was 1-1-1. Yep, one win, one tie, both in the Yahoo leagues, and a loss in the money league and again losing ground. I've gone from second to fifth. There is a lot of ground to make up now. Thankfully there is still a lot of season to go!

Work is very slow right now so I am spending my time reading Les Miserables. I started it over a year ago actually and for some reason put it down. But with work being the way it is I'm now being paid to read it:)

Yeah and I complain about my job. Actually I really only complain about the lack of a challenge with my job. That is the real problem. I do need a different job I really do and that is what the filmmaking is for. I can do this, I am doing this. I am good at it.

Sometimes I just want to pack up, sell anything I can't take with me and go somewhere else.
No I'm not complaining, well not that much. Things are actually pretty good right now in fact. I am missing my PC though very much. I'll get back to posting on a regular basis when it is shipped back to me.

I do apoligze to my regular readers though for the lack of posts. It is frustrating since I also have an episode of Drinkbusters to edit and get posted as well and no way to do it.

No comments: