Monday, October 16, 2006

Flavor Of Love Final 2

Oh my....I have never seen this kind of melodrama since....oh yeah, season 1.

What was good about this show? NOTHING....but I couldn't stop watching this train wreck.

It was the same as season 1, it really was but trashier. New York has got to be the biggest drama queen ever with the exception of her mother. New York's mom has got to be the biggest, most spoiled, most pampered, most horrible person ever on this show. I feel for that poor guy who was with her. He seemed like a down to earth nice guy, how in the world does he put up with that?!?!

So what is the appeal to me with this show? No clue. I really have no idea why I am watching this. I have to admit that New York is part of the appeal. I had no idea they still made people this crazy. She is a real nut case and needs to be locked up somewhere. It troubles me that she might reproduce....well not as much as it troubles me that Flav reproduces so much and if they ever got together....wow, it boggles the mind.

Will there be a season 3? I am 98% sure of it. The ratings are too high for there not to be. There might be some kind of twist on the next one but I am sure there will be one.

It boggles my mind that I stayed up to watch the finale. I don't understand my fascination with has been celebs. I really don't but I watch anyway. I can't even find some kind of clever defense for myself watching this dreck.

So what do I do? Bring on the Surreal Life!!!!

No comments: