Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Little Rainy

And gloomy yesterday, otherwise it was a nice day. You can really tell that Fall is here now, it just seems to be in the air.

I love the Fall and Spring. I like the other two seasons but not as much.

I had some weird dreams last night but darned if I can't remember anything about them now. I know I had the feeling that something was going to go right though. Maybe that is good huh? Well we'll see.

It is Wednesday already, well that happens on a short week, you wake up and BAM you are almost at the weekend again.

I am itching to do another Drinkbusters but there is some news about the Coke Commercial that I shot for that friend. It has made it to the Judges Round!!!! That means I have to get a hold of Bryon somehow (it is hard since his phone rings and rings) and tell him. He will be thrilled about this. I really hope he wins, it would be a nice boost to him. He could use the camera and PC too.

If I got anything out of it maybe they might hire me to do some Coke commercials! I'd be thrilled with that! That might lead into some beer commercials which I think I'd be great at! That might lead into some music videos which might lead into what I want to do full time which MIGHT lead into me being a little bit happy.

We'll see:)

No comments: