Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Coke Commercial News

Well as I reported a few posts back the commercial I worked on has made it into the judging round which is in the top ten.

So what happened yesterday is that when I got home from work there was a DHL envelope at my door from Coke. I opened it and inside was a lot of paper work to fill out and have notarized. Lots of release forms and such and a paper explaining the prize.

So why is that a problem? Well it really isn't but I need Bryon, the guy I shot the commercial for to contact me so either he can fill all of this out or find out if he wants me to fill it out and send it back to them. There is a deadline on this and it is coming up so there is a time element in play here.

I'm excited and I hope it wins. I know Bryon will enjoy the prizes which are a new DV Camera and a new PC. Personally if it should happen to win I'd like to see it turn into some kind of opportunity for me to shoot something for Coke. I believe I mentioned this before but it is worth mentioning again:)

No comments: