Friday, October 27, 2006

Celebrity Paranormal Project

This is a remake of a show a few years ago on MTV called Fear.

The real draw of this show is the celebrity meltdowns. Right now Gary Busey is being Gary Busey. Want to talk about a freak. He could just snap at any time and take out everyone.

Hal Sparks, Donna D'Errico, Jenna Morasca, and Toccara I think are in this episode. They are "Investigating" Waverly Hills Sanitarium. The massive abandoned hospital that treated TB is supposedly one of the most haunted places in the US.

The thing is with this show is that I could see it being rigged. I could see it being edited and have some VH1 crew members hiding in the shadows and doing things. I mean that it isn't enough that a lot of the personalities don't mesh....well that is the real draw for me anyway. Mark my words, one of these days Gary Busey is going to snap.

He is one of the most unstable people I think I've ever seen.

Now I've never seen a ghost or even experienced anything paranormal. So I don't know exactly what to think of it. I enjoy watching Ghost Hunters on Scifi though and shows of that sort. I guess I'm just skeptical until somethine changes my mind.

My Drinkbusters and I are about to embark on our pre-show drinking and supper and then film 1x5 tonight!!!! Unfortunately I won't be able to edit it until the return of my PC but we will have it done and it won't take long to get it edited upon its return home!

No comments: