Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sporadic Posts

My friends before I get to the post I am going to apologize for not posting more often as is my custom. I try to post every day or at least every other day but with my PC in the shop I just don't do it as much.

It isn't that I don't want to, I do. It is just more of a hassle. Once my PC is back I'll post on a regular basis again.

Well now the shooting went pretty well yesterday. We finished up around 8 P.M. and shot at the court house. That was a lot of fun! To have almost full run of an old court house and a lot of the rooms was a blast!

There wasn't any drama with the exception of one cast member who was steaming hot because his scene took some time to get to. I thought he was going to mutiny and leave but to his credit he didn't and was a real trooper through the process.

Afterwards Beersnob and I went to Callahan's to get a drink and some food. A cast member joined us and we had a great time! Weezy showed up a little bit later on as well as Sass, who could possibly be Weezy's replacement after she moves to LA.

I was hoping that Chris would have shown up, he said he was starving but he didn't make it.

The old Michelob theme kept going through my head, you know the one, "Here's to good friends. Tonight's kind of special." It was just a real good time for everyone involved.

I expect to lose this week in Fantasy Football. Bulger and Tory Holt are on a bye week and without there firepower my team will really have to find some points from somewhere. This bye couldn't have come at a worst time. I'm currently second overall in my money league and I need to have a good week to gain on the league leader but now I just don't want to lose ground.

Well that just about updates the past two days and soon we'll return you to my regular posting schedule.

No comments: