Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just Me

Since last Thursday I have been the only person in the shop. Picky Eater has been sick and well that leaves me.

It has been nice. Yeah I work a bit more than normal but it is worth it for the peace and quiet.
Scandal seems to have developed a weird obsessive fixation on Picky Eater, he mentions his name often and it is starting to just get weird.

I imagine though that Picky Eater will be back at work today, he has been concerned about his leave balance lately and he has taken off four days in a row. That probably cuts his leave in half right there. I have around one hundred fifteen hours so I have some time to burn if I want it.

The really bad thing is that I know he won't take off now for quite a while or at least until his leave builds back up some. So I am in for a long stretch of Scandal and Picky Eater stories.

Some good news is that I received a light bulb I ordered a few days ago!!!! It is a replacement bulb for the light kit that Beersnob owns. I broke one of the bulbs in a key light and now we won't be short a light. It would have helped shooting Saturday if this light had been intact.

So that is a very good thing!!!!

No comments: