Thursday, October 05, 2006

Busy Day At Work

For once.
It was nearly a nice change.

Picky Eater returned yesterday but was gone half of today for a funeral so basically I ran the show yet again.
The night shift production has continued to decline since Inc has gone to nights, things have gotten even sloppier if that is possible....well it is possible since it is happening.

There hasn't been much on TV to keep me interested so I have been actually watching baseball again. I have sworn off the sport since the strike year but from time to time I do watch some of the playoffs when there is no NFL on.

Now let me set the context of this statement so we are clear. I would rather watch the two worst teams in the NFL than watch a baseball game. The problem is that the NFL isn't on every single day.

They should be though. I'd watch a game every night if they would put one on.

No comments: