Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Arrival

The cigars were between my screen door and door yesterday after I got home from work!
I was excited to see the works of art I had ordered, the Padrons.

I unboxed them and took them to my humidor. Putting them into my humi I noticed the bands were not what I ordered. They were Padron 1926 40 Anniversary and not the 80 year.

I contacted the company and I could either ship them back and they would credit me shipping or I could keep these and they would refund the difference. I chose the latter. These are also super premium, a tad cheaper but not much. The taste profile is full and rich. The shape is more of a pyramid instead of the torpedo.

Both are maduros. So that's what I did, kept these and when I order the 80 again I'm positive they will send the 80s!

No comments: