Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Merging Two Favorite Things!

For those of you long time readers and longer time friends you know I love me some satellite radio. For those of you long time readers you know I've had my iPhone for almost a year now and love it to pieces!

Now both of them are going to come together better than chocolate in my peanut butter and peanut butter in my chocolate.



This is simply an amazing app that is now in beta. Yes you could get some unofficial apps if your iPhone is jailbroken. My iPhone isn't jailbroken as I have been waiting on some apps that I really would like to have such as the above app.

I also want a great customization app but it doesn't appear to be happening right now. I get sick of staring at the same icons on my iPhone and would just like to change them up from time to time like my wallpaper.

I'm excited about this app coming out though! It will be great to have access to some great mobile music where ever I'm at...over a cell network!

No comments: