Friday, January 16, 2009

Payday Friday And A Three Day Weekend!!!!

These happen rarely at my place of employment however they are a great thing when they do happen! The calendar falls just right and everything falls into place.

Who doesn't like a three day weekend?
Who doesn't like payday?

Two great things that go great together!

Not too many plans this weekend. I thought I had a poker game to go to tomorrow but I haven't heard back from the guy. If that doesn't happen then there are two good football games on.

The season is three games shy of being over. No one watches the pro bowl anyway so I really don't count that game. It won't be long before I turn my attention to college basketball. I enjoy that quite a bit as you long time readers will know. March Madness is just incredible! Love that time of year!

No comments: