Saturday, January 03, 2009

Two Days Left

Of my vacation. Today and tomorrow and that's it. I've got to go to work again. I'm hungry but have some seven layer dip in the fridge from supper last night.
There is a place here that makes some great seven layer dip! That and some chips and you have a great meal!

Oh well that's the worst thing that I've got on the horizon. At least I'm not a Hamas terrorist in Gaza. Now THAT is having some problems! Israel is poised for a ground incursion and are just biding their time before wiping out the Hamas leadership.

I've seen and read reports online about who broke the ceasefire and I side more with Israel than Hamas. Hamas has been firing up to eighty rockets per day over the past few weeks into southern Israel and call me crazy but that seems like breaking a ceasefire agreement.

Gaza is a tiny, densely packed place. Over one million Palestinians live there. There is little in the way of jobs and nothing in the way of prosperity. They are a people pretty much dependent upon food and financial aid. That's a place I would never want to be let alone live.

So yeah, I'm going to work in two days. I've got a great paying job to go back to and I'm not in Gaza.

No comments: