Friday, January 23, 2009

A Good Night!

I got a text Wednesday evening about meeting Chianti and a few friends for drinks Thursday night and a light supper. I'm all for that! Love my friends!
Unless I'm busy I'll always make time to spend time with my friends. So we are at Wild Wings and I've had a craving to play some trivia most of yesterday so I get a playmaker thingy and proceed to take first a handful of times!

Then J shows up! Trivia king! He always pushes me to play better! We spar a few questions and then its on like Donkey Kong! I beat him by a mere eighty points! A few of the group decide they want to go karaoke and I decide I'm not going to go karaoke so we all hug, say goodbye, and head in our own directions.

So if you are ever at the local BDubs, look me up. I'll play ya some trivia!

No comments: