Sunday, January 04, 2009

Fun Evening

Last night I went to Nathan's house and everyone played board games. That was a lot of fun! Yesterday was gorgeous out! I decided to go to Starbucks and get some coffee. Weird for me but I did go and got a big cup. It was free because they didn't have what I ordered ready. I tipped them anyway because they were nice.

So then I went home and decided that since it was barely over seventy degrees out it would be great for a cigar. So I went to the humidor and picked out a Gurkha Nepalese Warrior. A great tasting, mild/medium cigar. About an hour of enjoyment was had outside with my coffee and the cigar.

That will likely be the last warm weather cigar I'll be able to enjoy until possibly Spring. It just doesn't seem likely that it will warm up again in the next few weeks.

Later on yesterday afternoon it started to get windy and then cold. So literally in the matter of a few hours it went to seventy two down to twenty eight last night when I got home.

No comments: