Friday, January 30, 2009

Big Weekend

Got a lot on the agenda this weekend. Have a somewhat business meeting Friday night with my date, and a long time friend with his wife.

Turns out I might find a part time gig for some extra cash. Something creative and something that might actually be marketable. Who'dathunkit? I might have a marketable skill....

Anyway there is a lot to be discussed before anything is for real yet.

Then Saturday I'm having breakfast with the date, and friends. Saturday afternoon I have a poker game and then I have to make some snacks for Super Bowl Sunday at Beersnob's house!

Yes Beersnob is back in town after his tour in Qatar! It will likely be too cold for cigar smoking however. No big deal, Spring will be here soon enough! By the way, my payday that is supposed to be in my account isn't there like it should be. I'll be calling as soon as they open their doors...

No comments: