Saturday, January 17, 2009

Great Evening Out!

Met some friends with my date at Buffalo Wild Wings around six and played trivia there for a while and got supper and a couple of drinks. Then we headed over to the pub, I thought I scored the best table in a very crowded place however it was reserved so we decided to head over to the best place in town to get a quiet drink.

The Blue Note! Love that place! Not crowded usually, great juke box, you can talk and watch hdtv without any problems. Then we decided we wanted more trivia so we headed back over to BWW and played and got a late night snack around eleven.

Then it was time to go home! I was exhausted, well fed, had lots of great moments with my date and my friends, and I wanted to go to sleep!

I love payday Friday's on three day weekends!

No comments: