Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Editing Away

I've got two projects I'm currently editing on now. After Effects is a very complex program and the tutorial I'm watching for a motion typography piece is very complex. It's the second video down if you care to take a look at what I'm attempting.

The guy is German and this is clearly for an advanced user but I'm rewinding and following along as best as I can.

I could really use an AE mentor here who knows this program in and out. However that's not likely to happen. I had someone come over and we went through some basics and that was about the limit of her ability as she hadn't used AE in quite some time. She was also from the same marketing company that I'm doing this for as a calling card for them.

There likely isn't anyone in town that can do what I'm trying to do here sadly.
It's alright, it might take me some time but I'll get through it and make a very good product by the time I'm done!

No comments: