Tuesday, March 09, 2010

One Re-Edit

My clients wanted to move two clips to the end of the four minute piece. Not too shabby for such a big project on a very short amount of time! They loved the piece and in four minutes fourteen seconds of video to only have one small re-edit is pretty darn good!

I found an invoice template and typed one out as I believe that they should be happy and that is a final product. If they come back though with another request I'll take care of it as well though. I want to be good to my clients.

Today will also be my first day of daily fantasy sports. It is a new concept in fantasy sports playing. You pay a small fee for one day like three dollars for a team. In my case a basketball team for tonight. Then you are put into a league with two other owners. You are allowed so many points to pick each member of your team. The best players are worth more points so it eats into your salary cap faster but you have to fill out an entire roster. Two players at each position except center.

Tonight when the games end you'll either win the league or not. It pays one place, first! As if any other place matters! Win or go home! This should be interesting to see how it goes! I'm excited!

No comments: