Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wonderful Night!

The Date and I went to Jamal's for his big, rocking, blow out, birthday bash! What a splendid time as well! We had only planned on staying less than an hour and we wound up leaving at midnight!

Everyone was laughing, and having a great time as the music dictated and elevated the revelry. I confess to talking a small amount of business at the party when a client I'm doing a project for, the marketing company he runs, asked me about the status of his project. He gave me a time line of a month. That's cool, I've got most of it laid out already but have to learn the camera effects they want.

He said that he was glad I was doing this business now and a lot of business would come my way. He is happy to have another company to turn to to get commercials made instead of the one that is in town.

That gives me confidence I can do this job:)

No comments: