Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NIce Ride

It was great driving the Tahoe to work and home. After getting home The Date and I went and stocked up on groceries then came home and ate while watching The African Queen.

Neither She nor Thing 2 had seen it yet. Obviously they thought it was amazing as it is a great movie.

Today and tomorrow I'm at work alone. It'll be fine, we haven't been too busy lately. Tonight I'm going to shoot some footage for the main commercial I'm working on. This is the commercial that makes me nervous.

I want them to really love it but it isn't like they are used to so far. It'll be far different than what they have been getting, and it's going on TV so everyone will see it and decide for themselves if it's good or bad.

Tonight Beersnob should be arriving back at home from his one month deployment and will be helping from now until Summer when he leaves again for a while. But by Summer I should have everything down and will easily be able to produce a commercial in a few days easily.

No comments: