Thursday, March 04, 2010

Operation: Making Bacon Day Six

Going to flip the bacon this morning. Haven't done it yet so I threw a curve ball in there at you loyal readers! While it is day six in the bacon making odyssey it is actually day five in the curing process.

I'm off work today in order to start producing a video for a local company. They require a three to five minute piece on their company but they have a strict timeline and I'll be very busy tomorrow evening. I'm waiting on a phone call today so that I can get things underway.

If I can get the majority of the footage done today then I can probably start rough cutting the piece and maybe get them a proof before they requested one at the very least I can digitize the footage. This company, my company will be about serving the client. I want to get to know what their needs are and match that up with my skills as best as I can.

I've been going over the tutorials and trying to prepare for all of the things I need to get done in the final edited works. It's a bit overwhelming at this stage but I know it'll get easier.

No comments: