Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness

This is my second favorite sporting event of the year and this year I've only filled out one bracket. I'm eleven wins and five losses which probably puts me at the middle of the pack.

Usually I go with four or five brackets but this year for a variety of reasons I only did one in the office pool. There are probably fifty or sixty entries though, maybe more. I won the entire thing the last time Duke won a national championship! That was pretty cool!

I picked up the free ESPN app so it'll alert me at work when games start and the scores. That's really handy since the shop doesn't have a radio since I turned Sirius off during the strike and haven't turned it back on yet. Otherwise we'd be listening to all of the games at work.

It's fine though, sometimes we have to work at work.

No comments: