Thursday, March 11, 2010

No Heat

Yep the house is without heat this morning but a brand new Trane unit is now standing where the thirty year old one used to. It'll be hooked up today and ready to heat this house in record time!

I also got another film job yesterday and I just sent an estimate on what it'll take for me to shoot it. If he accepts I'll be going to an arena in Guthrie and filming the vendors for their home show. The footage will likely be used next year as this is its inaugural year for this expo. These jobs are falling into my lap, it's insane and quickly proving more than one person can handle.

I'll be happy when Beersnob gets back from San Antonio as I'll need another pair of hands working these projects with me, very soon. This is an exciting time but it stresses me as this is all new to me as well. I'm not used to my own business, its foreign to me.

I'm sure I'll be able to handle it later after I learn the ropes a bit better:)

No comments: