Saturday, March 13, 2010

Making Coffee

Braum's has pretty good coffee beans! I'm kind of surprised at the quality actually! I think Dunkin' Donuts probably has the best whole bean coffee but Braum's is darn close!

Last night was really nice, The Date was off of work but she goes in today. So at eight thirty we headed to the Blue Note. Skate, The Inavader, Court, Red, LA Actor, Teehee, and T showed up to hang out with us. Always a great time! We chatted for about three hours before heading home and for bed.

The new AC unit looks really nice sitting outside where the old and broken one used to sit. I can't wait for a ninety degree day so we can turn it on! The heat is amazingly fast, and efficient. I hope the AC is just as fast and efficient!

Today I'm going to start organizing pictures for the Expo commercial project. Cigar Dave comes on around eleven o'clock on the radio so I'll listen to that and learn about new brands out or coming out:)

It'll be a chill day.

No comments: