Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Operation: Making Bacon Day Four

I flipped the bacon once more this morning. It's coming along nicely! I can't wait until it's finished!

Yesterday I had a meeting for the commercial business right after work. Initially I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to make their deadline but they explained that I had a month to do their commercial. I took the job! This spot will actually run on TV so I'm a little nervous about that part but I'll do the best I can to make this a quality commercial and to please the customer.

I've had another meeting last Friday on a website spot and I've found the format that they want it to look like. I can do it too without much of a problem. It'll be more time consuming but I can accomplish it as the steps are easy just time consuming as I said.

I'm honestly shocked at the speed at which these jobs are coming at the business so far. I've not done any advertising, it's just word of mouth and very little of that. It's good though, it really is good because I know that it'll most likely support itself and I won't have any cash outlay to keep it going. The one purchase I've made so far for the business will be paid for by these two jobs and after that it'll be time to put the money towards the Adobe upgrade! After the software upgrade it's time to save for the new camera!

No comments: